Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Celebrate Card

I created this card for the sketch challenge at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. The sketch is below. We would love to have you play along with us this week! I also used the C-T-M-H Challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges for this card. My items are C - Cardstock & Cranberry paper & ink, T - Twine & Tommy, M - Metal Brads, and H - Honey colored paper. I really had fun trying to combine these to challenges. 


Supplies: 

Tommy Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 

Cardstock - Outdoor Denim and White Daisy  - Close To My Heart 
Pinwheels Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Brads and Baker's Twine - Close To My Heart
Outdoor Denim & Cranberry Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

5 comments:

  1. Love the pinwheel, you did a fabulous job with it, and the colors really pop with the Tommy paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bright and what a super way to combine the challenges. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job !! I love Tommy paper pack. One of my faves, and lends its self beautifully to this style card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I love how you have incorporated the sketch from AHSC and the CTMH challenge from H2H! Thanks for playing along at both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the CTMH challenge! I love the pinwheel with the starburst design! Thanks for playing at H2H

    ReplyDelete