Monday, January 20, 2014

CTMH Frosted Layout

I created this two-page layout for my January club layout. I absolutely love the Frosted paper and it has turned out to be my favorite paper pack from the Autumn/Winter 2013 catalog. I have used this paper pack to make thank you cards, birthday cards, Christmas cards, decorated clipboards, baby layouts, beach layouts, winter layouts, and now this layout that could be used for just about any pictures. I just love the colors in this paper pack and I am addicted to making these paper flowers! I hope I don't run out of this paper anytime soon. This layout also works perfectly for the Heart 2 Heart Two-Faced Challenge. I used both sides of the bulk paper on this layout. 



Supplies:  

Frosted Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Frosted WOTG Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Colonial White Rossette Ribbon - Close To My Heart
Sparkles & Sparkle Flourishes - Close To My Heart
Slate, Whisper, Crystal Blue, & Blush Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Whisper, Crystal Blue, & Blush Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment