Sunday, January 12, 2014

Washi Tape

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  The blogger in front of me is Pamela O'Connor.   The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show artwork with Close to My Heart Washi tape plus our stamp sets, so here we go.

I must admit that while I have ordered every roll of Washi Tape that CTMH has sold, I have only used it once and just a small piece on a card so I was hoping this blog hop would give me a reason to pull it out and get creative. So yesterday that was my plan, just sit down and get creating. I must admit that since I really didn't have any clue how I wanted to use the tape that I spent a lot of time staring at it. I would start on something and then decide to do something different and start over. I really was at a loss as to what to create. So after several hours of half finished ideas, I went to bed and decided to take a fresh look at it this morning. I would like to say that I got up this morning and created that one amazing card that I just loved, but that was not the case. I did however, get up and finish each and everyone of those projects that I had started and I am pleased with the result. The tape is actually really easy to work with and I think it adds a lot to each of the cards. So, here are pictures of all the projects I finished using the Washi Tape. I can't wait to use it on other projects soon. 


I think this one turned out to be my favorite. It is a little busy with all the patterns, but I like it. 



I really like the Lifting Spirits stamp set. I had gotten to use it yet and I love that little banner for the sentiment. 



I also made a group of 3x3 cards with the scraps that were laying on the table. 



I like the look of the washi tape as a banner. So easy to create. 





The next blogger on the hop is Denise Elliott. Hop on over and see what she has created, 

4 comments:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS! I love all your cards! I'm going to be scraplifting :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great uses of the Washi. Now that you've broken into your tape supply, you will love using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. W-O-W!!! LOVE them!!! Great job LaJeania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, LaJeania! I love the banners and I'm planning to just pull up your blog and use it as my "to copy" list this weekend. Thanks for coming up with such great ideas...

    ReplyDelete