Friday, January 3, 2014

Sentimental January

The new Scrapbooking Layout Challenge over at Heart 2 Heart this month is Sentimental January. I began thinking about a Sentimental moment that I could scrap and immediately decided to create a layout using the pictures my husband and I had taken when we were on a beach trip together in Destin, Florida in September. With four kids and two-full time and two part-time jobs, we don't really get a lot of time away together, so it was definitely a great weekend and so much fun! It truly was a chance to Make Memories Of Us!



 Supplies:  

Frosted Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Footprints, Daydream, and My One & Only Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Grey Baker's Twine - Close To My Heart
Slate & Whisper Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

6 comments:

  1. I love your layout . Great use of the frosted papers. I think I can relate to a special weekend. many years of working part time and full time jobs when kiddos were young. So glad you joined us. Thanks for sharing your sentimental moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used Frosted to look like waves! Totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you were able to get away AND scrapbook it! I love how you used the Frosted paper pack for the beach. Thanks for scrapping your sentimental journey with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and pretty. You definitely utilized my favorite papers from Frosted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty Layout, I really like how you used Frosted for a beach layout, Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! I love the frosted papers being used for a beach layout!
    Thanks for playing at H2H

    ReplyDelete