Monday, January 6, 2014

New Beginnings!

What an exciting year it has been so far and we are only 6 days into 2014! I am thrilled to announce that I have been chosen to be on the Heart 2 Heart Design Team for the upcoming 2014 term! I am excited and honored to be a part of this team. I will also continue to be a part of the design team for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and for KellyCraft. I foresee 2014 being a very busy and productive year for me! Here is my fist project that I created for Heart 2 Heart. We would love to have you play along with us. For my New Beginnings project, I created a two page layout of our puppy, Sherlock. He was meant to be a Christmas present for our son Jefferson, but he arrived a little late. None the less, the kids were thrilled to meet him and he has been a welcome addition to our family.


Supplies: 

Babycakes Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Colonial White, Sunset, Cocoa, & Slate Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Special Care & Sarita Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Mocha Pearls, Baby Cakes Assortment, and Chocolate Stripe Ribbon - Close To My Heart 
Pooh, ZooBaloo, & Doodle Charms Cricut Cartridges 
Cocoa Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
KellyCraft Multi-Mat
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment