Monday, January 6, 2014

Dreaming of Spring!

Well, it has been miserably gray and dreary around here lately. So, I am dreaming of Spring and sunshine, warmer weather, and butterflies! When I saw the sketch for this weeks challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but I knew I wanted it to be bright and cheerful! The sketch is below and we would love to have you join us this week!



Supplies: 
Sweet Leaf, Cotton Candy, Buttercup, & Sky Cardstock - Close To My Heart  
Black Ink- Close To My Heart 
Bitty Sparkles- Close To My Heart 
Love Life & Celebrate Life Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG
Pop Dots



3 comments:

  1. I just love that paper for a dog layout. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that you kept it all on one layer, and then popped the butterflies off. Using the flourish and the butterflies as the focus is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you took a 'difficult' sketch and brought those butterflies to life!

    ReplyDelete