Monday, February 3, 2014

For the Love of Artbooking

When I read the Heart 2 Heart Challenge for this week and thought about choosing a CTMH product that I love, I knew it would be a hard choice. I LOVE everything about CTMH! The paper, stamps, embellishments, well everything, but the product that I use the most are our Cricut Cartridges. No matter if I am making a layout, card, or other project it seems I am always reaching for one of our Cricut Cartridges to add just the right touch, either an overlay, a paper pieced embellishment, or a perfectly cut design to match one of our many stamp sets. The layout I made for this week features the Timberline paper pack and the Artbooking Cartridge. I love the overlays we can cut with these cartridges. What a great way to show off this terrific paper pack!




Supplies:  

Timberline Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Chocolate & Lagoon Ink  - Close To My Heart 
Chocolate, Goldrush, Twlight, Lagoon, Bamboo, & Colonial White Cardstock - Close To My Heart
Artbooking, Artiste, and Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridges - Close To My Heart 
Catch You Later Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots





1 comment: