Monday, June 3, 2013

"Sweet" Layout

When I first saw this weeks sketch for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, I wasn't sure what to make all of those circles into. I thought maybe flowers, or hearts, or stars, then remembered this picture of my daughter wearing this dress with the circles and decided to just make the circles into, well circles. LOL! I think I might have gotten carried away with all of the circles. I used cardstock to match the colors in the dress and then punched circles. I ran a few of the circles through the Cuttlebug to give them a little dimension and to add a circle design to them. For a finishing touch, I added sparkle flourishes and sparkles. What girlie layout would be complete without lots of bling!The sketch is below. We would love to have you play along with us this week!


Supplies: 

Cardstock - Chocolate, Hollyhock, Blush, Sweet Leaf, & Lagoon - Close To My Heart 
Sparkle Flourishes - Close To My Heart 
Sassy Strands - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge -  Close To My Heart 
Chocolate, Hollyhock, Blush Sweet Leaf, & Lagoon Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. This is so much fun, love the layout, it matches perfectly. All the extra little details that are included really make this page work....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet is right. What a sweeetie, and what a sweet layout. It all comes together so well !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous dress! Is this from her closet or from a dance recital? Your layout came together beautifully and really compliments your photo.

    ReplyDelete