Monday, June 10, 2013

Sonoma Card

I created this card for the sketch challenge at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. The sketch is below. We would love to have you play along with us this week! I used the Sonoma paper with two of my favorite stamp sets, Hooray Bouquet and 4 My Friend. I love the rich, dark colors of the paper. It has a sophisticated, vintage feel to it that works well for sympathy cards.


Cardstock - Smokey Plum, Bamboo, and Colonial White - Close To My Heart 
Artisan Studs - Close To My Heart 
Sonoma Paper Pack- Close To My Heart
Hooray Bouquet and 4 My Friend Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge -  Close To My Heart 
Smokey Plum, Petal, and Amethyst Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Pop Dots

4 comments:

  1. I love the sonoma paper too. I do get that vintage feeling from the line. Wish I had of bought more of it. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I can't help but thinking soooo many great papers and soooo little time to buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colors are always so beautiful. Great Job !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done and perfect for this type of card

    ReplyDelete