Sunday, June 30, 2013

Photo Inspiration Challenge

Over at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge this month, they posted a photo inspiration challenge. I must admit that this challenge was a little hard for me! The photo is beautiful, decorated birdcage with peach colored flowers. I knew I wanted to incorporate a birdcage and the soft colors from the photo into my project, but how to make it all work together took me a little time. I am pleased with the outcome.

Supplies
Cardstock -Colonial White, Sorbet, and Saddle - Close To My Heart 
Brown & Tan Sparkles - Close To My Heart 
Clementine Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Clementine Canvas Compliments - Close To My Heart
Love Birds Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Sorbet Ribbon - Close To My Heart 
Sorbet and Saddle Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Pop Dots


1 comment:

  1. Very nice take on the photo inspiration. Love the colors and the little ribbon along the edge, brings it all together. Thanks for sharing on H2H

    ReplyDelete