Friday, June 14, 2013

Surf's Up - Summer Fun!!!

I am sure everyone is as ready for summer as I am right about now! I created this fun summer layout this month for all of our upcoming photos from beach trips! We have made our first beach trip already and we are all ready to head back! This layout features the Surf's Up paper pack. The colors have a very beach-y feel to them! I am entering this layout in the If You like Pina Coladas - Let's Go Tropical! on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog.

Supplies: 

Surf's Up Workshop On The Go - Close To My Heart 
Tropical Paradise, Bright Sunshiny Day, and Trinity Alphabet  Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart
Lagoon, Colonial White, Champagne, Crystal Blue, & Sorbet Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Natural Hemp - Close To My Heart 
Life's A Beach Cricut Cartridge
Lagoon, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Chocolate, & Honey Stamp Pad - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. Very cute as usual! Did you use the Life's a Beach to cut the ocean waves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Yes, the waves were cut using the border feature on the Life's A Beach cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beachy look, I love the little border of waves. Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete