Monday, January 19, 2015

Birthday Color Challenge

This week for the Heart 2 Heart challenge, we had to use our birth month to create a layout that featured a certain color. Well, since I was born in July, my feature color is Pacifica. It just so happens that the Confetti Wishes paper pack happens to feature Pacifica, so what better way to create a Birthday Color Challenge than by creating a birthday layout! 






Supplies:  
Confetti Wishes Paper Pack - Close To My Heart
Bodacious Banner, Build-A-Cake, & Confetti Wishes WOTG Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Purple Shimmer Trim - Close To My Heart
Purple Glitter Gems - Close To My Heart
Thistle Ribbon - Close To My Heart
Black, Pacifica, Canary, Pear, Crystal Blue, & Thistle Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Pacifica, Canary, Pear, Crystal Blue, & Thistle Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Artbooking & Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge  - Close To My Heart
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Ha. Doing a birthday layout for this challenge. Suprised that you were the only one to do it. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete