Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Father's Day Card

With Father's Day just around the corner, I wanted to make a masculine card for my husband who is the most amazing dad. I used the sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. See the sketch below. I also used durable studs for the So Studly challenge over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges. We would love to have you join us! 








Supplies: 
Timberline Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Cardstock - Bamboo & Chocolate  - Close To My Heart 
Frosted Cardmaking & Say It In Style Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Chocolate Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous work.....might have to CASE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice! I may have to borrow your idea for my own Father's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card LaJeania! I love how you incorporated the H2H and AHSC into one project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card...especially the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a handsome card! Thanks for sharing your stud with us @ H2H! ;)

    ReplyDelete