Monday, May 12, 2014

Banner Day!

The use of banners on cards and scrapbook layouts is very popular right now. I love how easy they are to create and the extra pop of color they add to a project. The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart was to create a project with banners. I have been working on creating a club layout for May using the Jubilee paper pack so I thought I would combine the two and create one project. I really love the way it turned out and I am looking forward to taking the perfect pictures for it during summer break!



Supplies:  
Jubilee Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Jubilee WOTG Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Baker's Twine - Close To My Heart
Triangle Durables - Close To My Heart
Cranberry, Topiary, & Cocoa Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Kraft, Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Honey, & Topiary Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots



2 comments:

  1. Just love the colors to this layout and so many photo mats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout with this Paper Packet...so Summery!!!

    ReplyDelete