Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Into the Wild with CTMH Timberline

The CTMH Timberline paper pack is one of my favorites. Having three sons and a husband that love to go camping, fishing, hunting, and hiking makes for a lot of outdoor pictures for me to scrap and more bug bites than I care to remember. :) Anyway, I absolutely love these papers for all things outdoors. I created this layout for my club gathering but I thought it would also work perfectly for the Heart 2 Heart Great Outdoors challenge this week. We would love to have you join us!



Supplies:  

Timberline Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Chocolate, Honey, Ponderosa Pine & Lagoon Ink  - Close To My Heart 
Chocolate, Twlight, Bamboo, & Colonial White Cardstock - Close To My Heart
Artbooking and Artiste Alphabet  Cricut Cartridges - Close To My Heart 
Catch You Later & Timberline WOTG Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Triangle Durables & Topiary Chevron Ribbon - Close To My Heart 
Pooh Alphabet  Cricut Cartridge
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. LaJeania - I love your layout. Timberline is one of my favourites and I absolutely love what you have done it. :) Brandi H2H - DT

    ReplyDelete