Monday, September 15, 2014

Seaside by CTMH featuring the Spray Mist Technique

I am seriously in love with the new Seaside paper pack!! I have created so many things already with it (more posts about that later). Today, I wanted to share with you my favorite technique (currently, anyway), Spray Mist. I used the White Daisy reinker and the CTMH spray pen along with a little water to create this fun splatter look. It was so easy added a lot to the layout. I have a really hard time embracing the blank space on my layouts so this simple technique helps to add a little something to that space. Check out other great techniques this week over at the Heart 2 Heart blog. We will be making this layout for our club gathering on September 27th at 4:00 PM. We would love to have you join us!



Supplies:  
Seaside WOTG Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Twine - Close To My Heart
Enamel Stars - Close To My Heart
Desert Sand, Pear & Glacier Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Kraft, Pear, Glacier, & Colonial White Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
White Daisy Re-Inker Close To My Heart 
Spray Pen Close To My Heart 
KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots
Seaside Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the background splatter on this. Several of the crafters whose projects I'm always oooh'ing and ahhh'ing over do the splatter thing on their backgrounds. I don't often see white over the top of colored backgrounds, though, so this was a good reminder. Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I too have an issue with leaving a blank space on any crafting project and love my spray pens as well. The white splatter adds a great feel to this layout with this fabulous paper packet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect layout...really like spraying, too! I get so frustrated with the pattern isn't how I imagined though...grrrr...lol

    ReplyDelete