Monday, September 29, 2014

Favorite Embellishment with CTMH Seaside

As I stated before, I have fallen in love with the Seaside paper pack. I have been creating with it all month. Today, I am going to share my all-time favorite embellishment, Natural Hemp. I love all kinds of embellishments, metal, buttons, ribbons, sequins, bling, but I must say that my go to embellishment is hemp. It literally goes with everything and when I have a spot that needs a little something extra, I know I can always add some hemp. I know it isn't in the current catalog, but I stocked up in advance so I should have enough to last until it come back (hopefully!). Check out other great embellishments this week over at the Heart 2 Heart blog. 



Supplies:  
Seaside Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Seaside Greetings Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Natural Hemp - Close To My Heart
Durables - Close To My Heart
Desert Sand & Glacier Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Desert Sand & Colonial White Cardstock - Close To My Heart

Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card! Would it be alright if I scraplifted it for a workshop I'm doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card! I love the texture that the hemp, studs and distressed seaside paper adds to this card.

    ReplyDelete