Monday, September 23, 2013

Sketch Challenge Card

I created this card for the sketch challenge at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. The sketch is below. We would love to have you play along with us this week!



Supplies: 

Babycakes Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Slate & White Daisy Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
You Are My Happy Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Buttercup Brads & Flowers - Close To My Heart 
Watercolor Pencils & Blending Pens - Close To My Heart 
Slate Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. Just fabulous, makes me wish that Spring wasn't quite so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! It's so whimsical, with a touch of class! Lovin it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome, I really really like it!

    ReplyDelete