Monday, August 12, 2013

Surf's Up Card

It's hard to believe that we will be headed back to school in just a couple of weeks. I will have a new teaching buddy this year! I am excited to welcome her to our team and created this fun card to give to her this week when we meet and start planning. This is her first teaching job, so I decided to go with the Hooray for You sentiment. Why is it always so hard for me to pick a sentiment? Anyway, I used the 
sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and created this card to celebrate her becoming a part of our team. We would love to have you play along with us!









Supplies: 

Surf's Up Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Chocolate, Surf's Up Gold, & Colonial White Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Surf's Up Assortment & Antique Copper Brads - Close To My Heart 
Chocolate Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
4 My Friend Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Pop Dots




4 comments:

  1. Great card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you chose for this card. It is really a lovely card, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! But then again I just love the Surf's up so there is no going wrong with it in my opinion! I love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the pinwheel placement on the swirl. I also have a hard time picking sentiments for cards even when it's for a specific person or occasion....

    ReplyDelete