Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dream Pop Card!

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop! If you came from Denise Elliott blog you are on the right track. The Stampers with an Attitude are all excited to show you a little Art with an Attitude.  
I created this card using the new Dream Pop paper pack which is the National Scrapbooking Month special from Close To My Heart. This paper pack is so much fun with it's bright, colorful cardstock and patterned papers it is easy to show a little attitude in your art!
Now hop on over to Karen Morris blog and see her awesome Art with an Attitude!

I also used the sketch challenge from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Check out their sketch challenge. The card was also inspired by my crafty friend, Kristin Kelly.

Supplies: 
Dream Pop Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge 
Accents Essential Cricut Cartridge 
Silver Shimmer Trim - Close To My Heart 
Priceless Love Word Puzzle Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
White Daisy Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square
 

9 comments:

  1. Great card, and great colors, I just love the Dream Pop paper, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours! The sentiment is perfect too. :)
    Thanks so much for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card LaJeania,
    Very colorful and bright. Love how you did your stamp technique on the sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing and joining the group with the blog hop.
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~S'andra V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card! Love all of the color and the pop. The sentiment is perfect and is one of my favorite stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Have YET to take the hexagon plunge but maybe it's about time! Love what you did with it here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, LaJeania! It turned out beautifully! So colorful and bright:) I can't wait to create something with that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love how you showed your inspiration to create it and went with the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, excellent combination of textures, colors, shapes and patterns. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card!!!! That sentiment is a FAVE of mine too :)

    ReplyDelete