Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hello Lovely Layout

I created this layout using the fabulous new Hello Lovely paper pack which features these beautiful flowers. I used the Gold Shimmer brush to give the flowers a little shimmer though it is hard to tell in the photo. I am adding this layout to the Hello Lovely Challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week. Thanks!



Supplies: 
Hello Lovely Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Rose Gold Foil Tape; Blush Ribbon; Gold Gems - Close To My Heart 
Cardstock - Sea Glass, Sorbet, Whisper, and White Daisy  - Close To My Heart 
Whisper, Sorbet, Fern, New England Ivy, and Slate Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Gold Shimmer Brush - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

6 comments:

  1. Love how you used the two sides of the floral design paper...gives it a 3D effect of flowers on top as being way back in the field and then flowers at the bottom as if you could walk through that field. CAS with few embellishments...beautiful scrapbook page. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart and please come back for our next February challenge and become an addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layout! I love the use of the gold foil tape, brings elegance to the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!! Thank you for playing along the challenge at Heart2Heart Blog! ~ Jen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I love your titles! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is very pretty and offers the opportunity for some memorable photos; such a great title!

    Thanks for linking up to us at Heart 2 Heart!

    Melissa Robinson
    MlisRobinson.CTMH.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layouts!! Thank you for playing along at Heart2Heart Blog! ~ DT Jen

    ReplyDelete