Sunday, October 18, 2015

Zoe Birthday Card

I saw the sketch challenge over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this month and decided to give it a try with the Zoe Paper Pack. I love the Doodle stamp sets and paper pinwheel and thought they were the perfect compliment to the fun Zoe paper pack.



Supplies: 

Zoe Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Cardstock - Crystal Blue and White Daisy  - Close To My Heart 
Doodle Designs, Wish, & Oodles of Doodles Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Coral Shimmer Trim & Crystal Blue Brad - Close To My Heart
Crystal Blue, Pear, Sorbet, & Canary Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, LaJeania!! I love your sweet little pinwheel. Nice to see you in the gallery :). Glad you could join us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow LaJeania, once again a wonderful card. I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply perfect card. Love this paper pack! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete