Monday, February 16, 2015

Follow Your Arrow Layout featuring CTMH Hopscotch

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is "Entwined". I decided to use the new Extra Thick Twine in Flaxen to add to my Hopscotch layout for my club this month. The layout design was inspired our hostess who wanted a layout to feature her teenage daughter. I think this layout definitely says "teenage girl". For full details on how I created this layout, check out this KellyCraft blog post.




Supplies:  
Hopscotch Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Flaxen Extrea Thick Twine - Close To My Heart
Glacier, Lagoon, Flaxen, Sunset, Smoothie, & Pixie Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Flaxen, Smoothie, Lagoon, Glacier, & Colonial White Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Aqua Dots and Flamingo Dots Close To My Heart
Arrows, Diamonds, & Chevron Embossing Folders Close To My Heart
Artbooking & Artiste Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
Cuttle Bug
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, LaJeania! I have never thought of embossing my photo mats, good idea!

    ReplyDelete