Monday, March 31, 2014

Retirement Card with CTMH Balloon Ride

It seems to be the year to retire at our campus. We have three amazing teachers that will be retiring this year. While we hate to see them leave, I know that they are looking forward to many new adventures in life. As I was busy in my scrap room creating this week, I thought I would work on a few retirement cards for all the upcoming retirement parties. They will definitely be missed. I used the sketch at the Heart 2 Heart Sketch challenge for this first card. I absolutely love the Balloon Ride paper and it worked perfectly for this sketch. 


Supplies:  

Balloon Ride Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Give a Lift Stamp Set - Close To My Heart
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart 
Saddle Stamp Pad - Close To My Heart 
Mocha Pearls - Close To My Heart
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment