Tuesday, November 26, 2013

'Tis the Season!

I absolutely love Christmas and everything about it, from the tree to the presents, making my cards, the food, and of course, most importantly celebrating the birth of Christ. I have always loved Christmas even as a child, but once we had the boys, it took on a whole new meaning to me. Celebrating with our children and enjoying our family traditions with them reminds me just how very blessed we are. So, when I saw the sketch challenge for this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge , I immediately thought Christmas card. The sketch as below. We would love to have you join us. I like the new CTMH Sparkle and Shine paper and I am really enjoying using the washi tape that matches.





Supplies: 
Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack - Close To My Heart  
Holiday Wishes & Holiday Jingle Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Washi Tape & Sparkles - Close To My Heart 
Ruby & Juniper Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots

4 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the added 'sparkle' bling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the banners with the ctmh washi tape! I know what you mean too, about Christmas taking on a whole new meaning too once you had kids. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, CAS card, great use of the washi tape. Love the added bling. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! love the sentiment and how you used the banners as the "sticks"

    ReplyDelete