Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sparkle & Shine with CTMH

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  The blogger in front of me is Sheila Bennett.   The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show you some Artwork with an Attitude using our incredibly awesome new Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide from Close To My Heart, so here we go. I chose to use the Sparkle and Shine paper pack and featured a few of the stamp sets from the gift guide. I will be using this layout for my club group to make at our December gathering/Christmas party. I love the rosettes cut with the Artiste Cricut cartridge!





The next blogger on the hop is Catherine Nowak.


Supplies: 


Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Cardstock - Ruby, Juniper, and White Daisy - Close To My Heart 
Santa Claus, Sparkle & Shine WOTG, & Trim The Tree Stamp Sets - Close To My Heart 
Glitter Paper - Black & Grey Assortment - Close To My Heart
Ruby & Juniper Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut Cartridges - Close To My Heart 
Sparkle Holiday Shapes & Sparkles - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! I love all of the embellishments and detail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout. Love the stamped border around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I think you've just shown me my December project. When is the next one? I'll do my utmost to get supplies in time and join in. You guys are giving me so many good ideas...

    ReplyDelete