Monday, July 29, 2013

A Chocolate Affair

When I first say the August Stamp of the Month, A Chocolate Affair, I loved it! I love chocolate and I love stamps, so combining the two and having a stamp about chocolate is just about perfect in my opinion. I created this card using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for this week. Below is the sketch for this week. We would love to have you play along with us.  I added a little texture to my cardstock by using the Cuttle Bug embossing folder. I love how it all came together.





Supplies: 

A Chocolate Affair Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Hollyhock, Chocolate, Blush, & Colonial White Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Pink Sparkles - Close To My Heart 
Chocolate, Hoolyhock, & Blush Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Pop Dots

4 comments:

  1. I love the fun that you can have with this stamp set, and love your card. The colours were a good choice, and it screams cupcake.....almost good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the dots on the base and the bling on the sentiment strip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I may have to check out that stamp set- love the phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My whole family is chocoholics (except me) so I know that that stamp set is going to get a lot of use in my house. :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete