Sunday, July 1, 2012

Convention Swap Cards

Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. I have never been the best blogger, but I can't believe that it has been over three months now. The last three months have been absolutely insane in our house. Nick and Ryan both graduated High School in May. Then a week later, Ryan left for the Marines and Nick started his classes at the Vast Academy at HCC in Houston. What a crazy, fun, wild ride these last few weeks have been. James and I are both teaching summer school. Jefferson is enjoying the time off before his junior year and Kendall can't wait to start kindergarten. Ok, now that everyone is caught up on our life, on to the good stuff! I have been making cards for the upcoming Close To My Heart Convention in Dallas, TX. This is my first convention and I beyond excited!! I have made fifty cards (10 each of 5 designs) to swap with my wonderfully, talented CTMH sisters. Here are the five cards I created. I hope that someone (well actually 50 people) is willing to swap with me! Let me know what you think and I will try to post a little more often. I actually have several layouts I need to post and some great family stuff to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment