Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Elemental Layout Featuring Circles (Lots of Circles!)


I love all the colors featured in the Elemental Paper Pack and I love layouts with Circles so I decided to combine the best of both worlds! This is one of my favorite layouts because it was something new and different for me. It features a pattern that I had not used before, Staccato from the Imagine How-To Book. It also features my favorite subjects, our family! These pictures were from our first day of school this year. It was Ryan and Nick's last first day of school since they are seniors this year and Kendall's first time to go to Pre-K. What an exciting and fun day! The circles were cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I seriously don't know what I did before I had this cartridge. I love it!! All pieces of the layout is inked with Dessert Sand ink and we used the Trinity Alphabet and Picture Perfect stamp sets. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment