Friday, August 27, 2010

New Product Blog Hop!


Welcome to our Close to my Heart New Product Blog Hop! Over 50 Fabulous Close to my Heart Consultants are celebrating the upcoming release of the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book by giving you a Sneak Peak of some of the great products available in the new Idea Book starting September 1st!

If you have come here from Beth's blog, you are on the right path! You can also find a complete list of Blog Hop participants at
http://tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com/2010/08/autumnwinter-2010-new-product-blog-hop.html

This is simple do to- just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I made this card using the two fabulous new stamp sets, The Present and Tannenbaum! I love the sentiment on the card!

Card Recipe:
Wishes Template: Roundabout
Paper: Mistletoe
My Acrylix Stamp Sets: The Present & Tannenbaum
Ink Colors: Cranberry, New England Ivy, Garden green, and Cocoa
Embellishments: Cocoa Ribbon

Now "Hop" on over to Shelia's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and see the great new Paper Packs and My Acrylix Stamp Sets!

Remember, the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book goes LIVE on September 1st!

12 comments:

  1. I've used this pattern before with a Christmas Tree, I'm loving it with this new whimsical flair. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card example! I love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic card! And I love that quote.. just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very fun card! I like how you stamped on the colored cardstock - I forget to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. The tree is so cute and love the sentiment with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tree, so whimsical. Reminds me of Who-ville!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas card - I love that tree!!

    ReplyDelete